2. Screw open the resin applicator and use the head to apply the resin into
the center of the glass crack.
3. Paste one sheet of curing strip over the crack spot, ensuring no gaps
or air bubbles.
4. Let the application dry under sunlight for about 20-30 minutes.
5. Your crack should be healed. You can use the included razor blade to remove any residual dry resin. If your crack hasn’t healed, you may repeat this process.
on the road
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact us.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us